All Star Heating & Cooling has been deemed an essential business and will remain open for business and will to continue to provide the same excellent HVAC services to our community and is ready to take care of all of your heating and cooling needs. We specialize in indoor air quality and indoor air purification system installation.
With the current health crises and stay-at-home order issued to all Florida residents, we want to assure you that All Star Heating & Cooling is always prepared and ready to serve our community even in the toughest of times. We take pride in providing customers with the highest quality products and services.
Our focus is to deliver the same great customer service even in the midst of the COVID-19 Pandemic. This is why we have taken the following steps outlined below to keep SAFETY & HOME COMFORT our top priority, while performing any new installation or maintenance on your home’s heating and cooling system during the COVID-19 pandemic, making sure it is safe for you and our technician.
The steps we have implemented during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Our team will be following all the hygiene recommendations of the CDC as applicable. Each technician has disposable gloves to wear, and is carrying anti-bacterial soap and water so that they can wash their hands after every call.
- All trucks and tools will be cleaned on a daily basis.
- If you have experienced any illness in your home or have been in contact with someone known to have experienced illness, please let the dispatcher know so we can take proper precautions for our technician’s health and anyone they interact with during their day.
- Per social distancing, we will not be shaking hands (although we will greet you with a smile).
- We have waived the requirement for you to sign a tablet or paper at the completion of work, a simple verbal OK will now be taken as acceptance.
- If it is necessary for us to repair your indoor unit (located in a closet or your laundry room) we will limit the amount of time spent in the home to the best of our abilities.
- During a regular Maintenance tune-up we may ask you to raise or lower the temperature on your thermostat so that our technician does not have to enter your home.
All Star Heating & Cooling has always put safety first and we will continue to take the necessary precautions in order to keep our commitment to all of you. Thank you for choosing All Star Heating & Cooling!